Emberwood Lowren is a meanie that calls my skunk smelly 24/7 :(
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The language with which she spoke was unlike those he’d familiarised himself with; she spoke with her body, and she did so in a way that left him grasping for straws in regards to how he should react. Was she trying to pick a fight with him? Surely not, she seemed to lack any ill intentions, and yet... perhaps that was merely him misinterpreting that which she was attempting to do.

Another exchange was made as she lunged for his flank, her actions best viewed as a shout in this foreign tongue of hers. Not wanting to experience her teeth meeting his flesh once more, the Inuk evaded her jaws and spun to maintain eye contact with her. “Stop that!” he shouted, a growl lingering on the edge of his voice. Couldn’t she see that he didn’t want to partake in whatever she was trying to do!
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Lowren is a meanie that calls my skunk smelly 24/7 :( - by Aningan - March 13, 2019, 01:25 AM