Wapun Meadow “So watch my chest heave, as this last breath leaves me.”
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Soltero had plenty on his mind in the passing days, and frequently if he was not stalking around the borders, sucked deep into his thoughts, he was lying stretched out beneath sun or stars, apple-green gaze wandering the horizon; swiftcurrent creek was dwindling, but he did not intend to let it fall. (Especially after his promise to the young Talos...) With this in mind, he'd set off the next morning with a determination settled in his stomach - silver coat of fur glistening in the rays of melting sunlight. He'd chosen to head south, and it was not long before large paws traced the meadow's vegetation.

His miniature trek continued into the afternoon, but he found himself reluctant to stray too far from the creek; what if something happened in his absence? The smoky traveller halted suddenly, black lips parting to breathe in the frigid air of his surroundings - a wolf, only a short distance away. His hackles resisted the urge to bristle uncertainly on the back of his neck, steel fur twitching with anticipation, but he was quick to remind himself that he was doing this for the creek. For Talos. He inhaled again, though only to steady his breathing, and set off at a brisk pace in order to catch up to whichever wanderer was crossing the meadow.

She was a woman draped in a pelage of stars; charcoal fur coated her body, but appeared as though it was dusted in delicately crafted snowflakes, having fallen from the pale sky to bless the darkness of her visage - his steps halted to examine her from a short distance, ears shimmering forward on his head before he made an attempt to close the distance, chuffing to announce his presence to the starstruck girl.
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread