Wapun Meadow “So watch my chest heave, as this last breath leaves me.”
Tell me something that i'll forget
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Eyes of a pumpkin orange met his vibrant green, and reminded him distinctly of the past autumn, where leaves had fallen a similar hue and coated the earth. Her invitation caused him to falter momentarily, weighing his options, but he opted to move closer, joining her on the other side of the creek (cautiously stepping over any rocks jutting from rushing water - this moment, he was proud of his affinity with water, else he might have slipped) with a solemnn nod. This meeting was purely for business... or some form of it, anyway.

The steel wanderer considered the approach of small talk, but he found it difficult to form the words on his tongue, and stopped to gather himself after the second attempt, flicking his tail on the frosted ground. "Hello." He uttered at last, coming to a stop close by. Close enough for a safe distance between them (though she was considerably more petite than himself), but not so far that discussion was difficult to maintain. "My name is Soltero... yours?" Indeed, conversation was a great distance from his strong point, but it was worth a try, wasn't it? Besides, she was distinctly close to the domain of the creek wolves, and he ought to inquire sooner or later. Perhaps she would join their ranks?
I tried to write your name in the rain
But the rain never came
Messages In This Thread