Wapun Meadow “So watch my chest heave, as this last breath leaves me.”
í ѕtαrє αt ѕpαcє frσm thє σcєαn flσσr...
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The info gave here some excitement; they were going places now! Making progress! 
Or, well, she was. She was more used to frozen timbers and thicker stretches of forest. Shaara usually avoided things she didn’t know much about until she learned more about them/it through careful observation. But you can’t exactly stalk a stream and expect it to tell you how to cross it. 
Unless you ran into a lad like Soltero~

A gleam of excitement hit her as she wondered how much else Soltero could ‘teach’ her. If she could get him to be her friend, and do the majority of her lazy ass work, man, she’d do it. If she could cajole a piggyback ride outta him right now-

“How close is close?” The words flew from her mouth with a raised pair of brows. Her voice was a surprisingly gentle cocktail of incredulous inquiry and some bleak peak of a suggestion. But hell, they had only just met! He wasn’t suggesting anything. Alleviation of this situation requires either a joke to bring them closer, or some sort of clarity between the objectives. The not-getting-wet bit, most especially. 

Dont you try and save me, now...

”I mean, if you wanted a hug, that’s all you had to say- no need to give the river any credit here.” She threw out before a couple of barked chortles before shaking her head and following him over the first series of river stones. “If I’m out here alone trying to cross, just follow this same path? What would you recommend?”, the salted pepper gingerly steered it back to a more modest ordeal. She liked this river, but if she were gonna have to risk her life every time to go over it, the energy invested wasn’t worth it. Unless the river was gonna hand her free fish. But she doubted that kind of luck existed in winter. 

“What’s this pack of yours like?” Shaara hoped the topic would be maybe enough to get Soltero talking. She liked his voice when it went on and on, and it was pretty solid enough for her to zone out her other thoughts to so she could learn a bit more about his folks.
Messages In This Thread