The Tangle when you grow older and all those boys grow tired of you
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

well, fuck, that settles it. "i think we should live here," she says abruptly, then clarifies, blushing, "the new branch, i mean. we can't take the sound but i still want to be close and --" if you love it here -- "i just think it makes the most sense." and it does, honestly. they'll get to stay close to drageda, close enough for blix to be comfortable. furi will be happy (and let's be real that's her main priority), and the actual layout of the tangle is an advantage to them, especially with hostile enemies so nearby.

she peers at mallaidh anxiously for her reaction. "i mean, if that's -- what do you think?" blix asks, shy suddenly. she feels.. transparent, as if her thoughts are clearly written on her face. it's not that she's tried to obscure anything from her friend, on the contrary, but in a different light, this is essentially blixen's way of proposing -- oblivious, well meant, shortsighted and opaque.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: when you grow older and all those boys grow tired of you - by Blixen - December 15, 2018, 10:58 PM