Stone Circle lift with your knees atlas
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk listened in silence, wheels turning and clicking in his mind -- he had always known his son had struggled to speak of his struggles, his difficulty, but he had never once blamed him. Though perhaps it had been frustrating at times, when he was pushed back and a barrier had been forced up between them, the wolfdog had never decided to abandon the relationship between himself and the younger Saefyn; with time, he'd always trusted, with time.

"I don't blame you." He stated, chewing idly on the inside of his cheek in silent contemplation. "I know... I know there's no cure, but I'm glad you're doing better. You're heading in the right direction, and I'm incredibly proud of you." Illecebra would be, too... was she watching them now, smiling down upon her son? He prayed as much.

"Would you... would you like me to call Valette...?" The scout enquired, eyes glittering hopefully -- he would have loved nothing more than to see his boy return home, to see him live a life worth living, but he knew it was better to ask than to assume. Rowana had wandered... perhaps he'd do the same (though it would hurt to see the back of Cyron once more; to hear his voice again had been a blessing itself!). He only wanted his son's happiness.
Messages In This Thread
lift with your knees atlas - by Cyron - December 16, 2018, 10:34 AM
RE: lift with your knees atlas - by Mawk - December 16, 2018, 11:01 AM
RE: lift with your knees atlas - by Cyron - December 16, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: lift with your knees atlas - by Mawk - December 16, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: lift with your knees atlas - by Cyron - December 17, 2018, 04:42 AM
RE: lift with your knees atlas - by Mawk - December 19, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: lift with your knees atlas - by Cyron - December 23, 2018, 05:44 AM
RE: lift with your knees atlas - by Mawk - December 25, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: lift with your knees atlas - by RIP Valette - December 27, 2018, 04:17 PM