Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
East was on his way to visit Helix while she kept guard over Rosalyn. He had found himself wandering there anytime she was shouldered with guard duty; it was a good time to talk and try to repair things further. Trying to mend his relationship with his mom had turned out to be sort of a slow process, but it was at least going in the right direction so far.

Tonight, he padded silently through the red giants, lighting occasionally flashing through the sky and illuminated the forest for a few brief seconds. A call from Mallaidh made him freeze, and he turned to start running in her direction only to be stopped minutes later by a call from Heda. He was torn for a few painful seconds before finally deciding to go to Heda; she was closer after all.

When he arrived, he greeted Tux with a nod before coming to stand in front of Antumbra. He scanned the area once before looking to Heda. What’s going on? he asked.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Eastwood - December 17, 2018, 05:49 PM