Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
IF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'LL FIND US IN THE END
190 Posts
Ooc —

Thunder rolls and crashes overhead, reverberating through the ground beneath his feet and disturbs the rage that has attached to and settled into his bones over the weeks that have passed since his mother had turned her back on Drageda — since she turned her back on him.  

He is filled with a buzzing, adrenaline-soaked energy that needs release.  Eventually he will be able to suppress this instinct; adrenaline makes a warrior less accurate, have less stamina, and despite being reared for battle since birth, this is the first time that his iron will is being put to the test.  

The rest of Drageda arrives, one by one, and his chest swells with pride despite the danger of the slinking shadows at their feet.  He sees not nomi but heda as she turns her head just a fraction of an inch to regard him.  He imagines he can see pride there, but there is little time to register it.

A streak of lightning cuts across the sky, and the clouds above churn like the waves that crash against the rocks.  His lip curls up, his tail moves stock-straight as a mighty snarl rips from his jaws to reverberate with the thunder in the sky.  Then, everything else is a blur.

The woman launches herself at heda but all he can see is nomi.  He wants to lunge at her and tear her piece by piece, but before he knows it she is surrounded by one — two three four — wolves so fast they are uncountable.  The stench of urine causes him to wrinkle his nose, and he turns his gaze to

( natrona )

a thin brown child.  He doesn't wait before he launches himself with deathly intent at Wyatt, picturing none other than his own sister Kiwi in his mind's eye.
trigedasleng around all who speak it, common around those who don't
members of drageda are encouraged to liberally pp tux
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Tux - December 23, 2018, 09:58 PM