Heron Lake Plateau This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Wildfire appreciated the assist. She remained quiet while the two shifted gears, talking about the plants at Eljay's feet. She watched and listened idly, though she took the opportunity to scan the area for any sign of her brother-in-law. If he didn't show up soon, Raven would call, though Wildfire hated to do that because she figured he was only away because he was doing his duties. She didn't really want to interrupt that.

"Wifi," Raven said softly, drawing her attention back to the caregivers' conversation, and she mentally rewound the last part of the exchange. Had Eljay been talking to her? Wildfire had automatically assumed, even unconsciously, that the invitation was meant for her sister. But evidently it was directed at her.

"I'd like to go with you," the Iota started, "but I need to speak to @Quixote about all this. If you want to go," she added, looking at Raven, "feel free. I'll hang out here until he comes by, tell him where you went." She flashed Eljay an apologetic smile.
Messages In This Thread
RE: This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us - by Wildfire - December 20, 2018, 10:15 AM