Heron Lake Plateau This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
IDK if you wanna make stuff happen BTS due to the holidays or not!  I'm fine with either way, so I'm leaving this kind of open. IT IS UP TO YOU!1one

Quixote had finished his patrol and taken a detour on the way back to see his family.  He'd caught a hare and had now brought it back for whoever wanted it.  It definitely wasn't enough now to feed the whole group of them, but it was at least something that he could provide to them.  The pack as a whole needed to hunt bigger things but he still hadn't figured out what to do with the gang of near-two year-olds that seemed likely to be highly uncooperative.  Who all did that leave him with when Colt was gone?

Anyway.  He wandered on back, coming upon the gathering without much thought that maybe something out of the ordinary had been discussed.  Raven was far more popular than he was, so other wolves being around wasn't exactly super surprising.  He bobbed his head to Wildfire and Eljay, but Quixote headed to his mate, nosing at her as he garbled something that was probably, You want any? around the rabbit in his mouth -- along with something that was probably about taking it on to the now-big pups, but that was even more incomprehensible.  And since the start of Raven's answer was a bemused shake of her head, he started to continue past them all to go deliver it to the rest of the family.
Messages In This Thread
RE: This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us - by Quixote - December 22, 2018, 03:36 PM