Heron Lake Plateau This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Raven and Eljay were just about to head out when Quixote appeared, a fat rabbit stuffed in his mouth. Wildfire woofed hello, then waited for him and her sister to exchange greetings. When it was established that Raven wasn't hungry right now and that she was actually heading off to help Eljay, Quixote proceeded to carry the kill elsewhere. Wildfire bobbed her head to the pair of caregivers, then padded after her brother-in-law.

"If you have a minute, I'd like to float something past you," she called out to him, giving him an ample opportunity to stash the rabbit (or whatever else he planned to do with it) before she launched into her spiel about the sister packs. She finished by saying, "Rave supports it, though it's your—and Towhee's, I suppose—call in the end how you want the relationship between the packs to shake out." Wildfire sucked in a breath, her pulse pounding a little bit as she awaited his reaction.

I kept her spiel brief 'cause I figured you might have read it previously in this thread but I am happy to TL;DR if you need it. XD
Messages In This Thread
RE: This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us - by Wildfire - December 24, 2018, 03:27 PM