Heron Lake Plateau If we pass in the night then just hand me a light
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Just because she was right didn't mean it was easy to take.  This is my second time getting kicked out of this pack.  What do I do, just ignore it every time it fuckin happens? he asked, but this time there was even a little more honesty to the smile.  This was a valid part of why he was bouncing, it just wasn't the more upsetting one.  Truth was, he didn't care if they liked him all that much.  He didn't much like them either, and he'd never been too self conscious when it came to others' opinions.  

Hey Qui.  Sorry. He gave his friend a greeting, late because he'd been more worried about Finley's words, before turning back.  He knew she was right, he was running, and the callout did take a pretty big hit to his pride.  Why the fuck did she have to know him so well?  She broke my heart, Fin. he said, quieter.  She was going to make him get real with it, fine, ok.  He was too old to be a coward about it, wasn't he?  I can't stay here and watch.  I need space.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If we pass in the night then just hand me a light - by Colt RIP - December 31, 2018, 12:39 PM