Heron Lake Plateau If we pass in the night then just hand me a light
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin snrked a little at Colt's response. She was perfectly willing to leave him in the dark over Wiffle's identity, but Quixote chimed in to clear up the issue. She smirked at the alpha's assessment of his sister-in-law (lol reasonable enough lol), but had nothing to add until it came to explaining the territory. "Place called Sun Mote Copse," she added, "I wandered over that way once. You go too far north, you're in a swamp. Too far south, you're in a bog." That had amused her at the time, and it did still.

To his point about steering clear, Fin could only nod. She was peering curiously at Eljay now, thinking more on what he'd said about considering going to the Copse himself. She didn't exactly know how she felt about that, but she stashed it away for further inspection later. She turned her attention back to Colt. "You should go check it out when you're ready," she said, "Wildfire's a good kid with a good head on her shoulders. She was a leader at her previous pack, so it's not her first rodeo either." 

She considered adding plus, she can hear to the end of her statement, but decided to leave it out. Important as that fact may have been to Colt, she didn't need to even remotely admit that Towhee's handicap was a little more than Fin had always made it out to be. That ran far too close to saying something like Colt was right.

Messages In This Thread
RE: If we pass in the night then just hand me a light - by Finley - January 08, 2019, 07:43 PM