Jade Fern Grove Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He stopped his affection to meet Alarian's gaze as a low chuckle rumbled between them. He closed his eyes in response to the kiss before opening them once more to raise an eyebrow at the other man. Well, I guess I'll just have to make it up to you, he replied teasingly. In truth, it would probably always be this way; there was no way he would stop taking life as payment for injustice, which meant that this wouldn't be the last time he would be coming to Alarian with wounds that needed tending. It also meant it wouldn't be the last time he would try to soothe the other man's anger while trying to convince him that it was all okay. Eventually, he would just have to except that part of Midar's life was killing others, and it wasn't likely to ever change. He kept all that to himself right now, though. He didn't want to ruin this moment with harsh, intruding reality; he just needed to be here and feel contentment for just a little while longer whether he deserved it or not. Midar resumed his task then, switching from licks to light grooming of the soft hair at the base of his companion's ear, hoping to expel any lingering anger if there was even any left at this point.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 21, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 01:41 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 03:17 AM