Jade Fern Grove Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He stilled, allowing Alarian to move and press his face into his fur. Midar felt the shiver and pressed closer, wrapping as much of himself around the other man as he could, misreading the shiver to mean he was cold. Completely unaware that anything was wrong with his companion, he released a long, contented sigh and rested his head on whatever part of his lover was closest. He began to think about how he didn't want him to leave and go back to his pack, leaving Midar to return to his alone. The darkness inside the beast wanted to know where Alarian was at all times--always have him near so that everyone would know that the scarred male was his. Precipitously, the words formed and pushed to be spoken. I want you to come back with me. he uttered, almost too quietly to be heard. He kept his head where it was, tensing for the no he was sure would come, and the anger that would be the beast's response.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 21, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 01:41 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 03:17 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - January 04, 2019, 01:25 AM