Jade Fern Grove Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Alarian's touch pulled his gaze back towards the other man, and he drew in a deep breath through his nose, hoping his scent could steady him a little. The words, although meant to help, didn't really help that much. If that's true, then why deny us both what we want? he asked, trying to remain calm. He hadn't missed the way Alarian had responded to his initial anger, and even though he was still a little upset with him right now, he didn't want to push his lover away again. He understood the loyalty, but no one would keep him safer than the beast. I can't trust some pack I don't even know with your safety, he added a second later. Plus, he also couldn't ensure that his packmates held no doubt that the other man belonged to Midar. It was best for all involved if Alarian just came with him. He didn't even care anymore to try and be suspicious of the intensity of his feelings--but then, he wasn't really in the business of denying himself the things he wanted.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 21, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 01:41 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - December 22, 2018, 03:17 AM
RE: Turn off the lights and turn off the shyness - by Midar - January 08, 2019, 02:25 PM