Dragoncrest Cliffs my bed (worth 10 years' war)
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
blodreina becomes aware of footfalls drawing nearer and it is only when she is able to pinpoint that they come from within drageda's territory that she relaxes the tension that had begun to pull taunt in her shoulders. she keeps moving though — a few shuffles further along the border line, head bowed to draw in the scents. they are fresh, of course. she does not expect the borders on this side to be lacking on drakru scents but it is still ingrained in her to check all the same.

hei. the sound of his voice gives pause to blodreina's steps and her head rises to take in the young man before her as he makes his appearance. she recognizes him vaguely. she remembers seeing him before she left with heda but they never met on any official level and his name — if she's ever known it at all — unfortunately escapes her. ❝hello,❞ blodreina returns the greeting in trigedasleng, studying him for a moment longer, pondering how fluent he is in it. i don't think we've ever officially met, blodreina gives voice to her previous rumination, turning most of her attention to him. her ears still rise; alert. i'm blodreina, she introduces and then pauses and offers with a soft smile and a sound of partial amusement. well, i went by eske when you first joined us. she explains, just in case he had heard her name in passing.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - December 25, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - December 25, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - December 28, 2018, 04:22 AM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - January 06, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - January 24, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - January 27, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by RIP Blodreina - February 09, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: my bed (worth 10 years' war) - by Ephraim - February 17, 2019, 11:52 AM