Sun Mote Copse We climbed the Golden Gate Bridge just to watch the stars collide
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Her black tail waved when Corinna declared herself a healer. That was a trade Wildfire definitely valued. Before she could say as much, the other woman caught her off guard by mentioning that she dabbled in roguery as well. Those two didn't really go hand-in-hand, though the would-be sovereign listened astutely as Corinna explained her merits.

She placed much greater value on her former skill set than the latter and decided to say as much. "I could definitely use a healer in my ranks. I'm not as sure how I could use your rogue skills—I don't plan on spying on other packs or playing any other war games—but you know what they say: 'never say never.' I'm sure you'll be an asset here, Corinna." And as far as she was concerned, that was her official welcome to the Firebirds.

"I guess I don't really need to offer you a tour, do I?" she quipped next. "But you're more than welcome to walk the borders with me," Wildfire invited, black tail swaying as she resumed her earlier patrol, still keeping an eye and ear out for her godparents.

Tacked on a conclusion since this sat for 2+ weeks. :)