Dragoncrest Cliffs & waves don't make a sailor of me,
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Artaax peered at the strange white wolf through slightly narrowed eyes, which narrowed further once he heard her response. Had she really just called him kru? It was actually fortunate that she had said that, as otherwise he would've realized that the rest of her comment was utter nonsense and then he would've been irritated with that instead. So maybe fortunate is the wrong word. I don't know - is it fortunate when all eventualities equate to the same result?

She questioned him then on his hunting prowess, and Artaax found himself even more insulted than ever. He had no real right to be; she didn't know him any better than he knew her. But he was feisripa and the pack's most accomplished hunter. She should've known who he was while he had no obligation to reciprocate. He gazed silently at her for a few seconds before he responded with a single word, "Yes."

Messages In This Thread
& waves don't make a sailor of me, - by Andraste - January 06, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: & waves don't make a sailor of me, - by Artaax - January 08, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: & waves don't make a sailor of me, - by Andraste - January 08, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: & waves don't make a sailor of me, - by Artaax - January 11, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: & waves don't make a sailor of me, - by Andraste - January 12, 2019, 04:39 AM
RE: & waves don't make a sailor of me, - by Artaax - January 13, 2019, 05:11 PM