Firefly Glen in shape no bigger than an agate stone
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Milar. The name didn't spark any kind of recognition, not even in the deepest tunnels of his fucked up mind, and he found himself growing irritated again. How could he not remember his own brother? Why hadn't hearing the name triggered any kind of memory? Didn't he deserve that much? He was tried of living his life without half of his memories. He kept the small spiral of despair and frustration mostly to himself, not wanting to lose it in front of his family member again. He simply nodded at her description of his brother, storing it away in his mind for a day when he would hopefully need to recall it. 

He nodded to her next question. Yes, once they leave the mountains and claim their own land, I will join them again, he answered. I--do not quite trust the wolf who leads the pack there, and I don't think I can pledge my loyalty to a leader who is not Melonii, so they have asked me to scout for new members instead. He couldn't really give a good reason for not trusting the Diaspora leader--it was just a feeling he had, The beast supposed it was a symptom of being a creature of natural distrust of anything unfamiliar, but still, he knew he couldn't live there and pretend to be something he wasn't; that just wouldn't work out for him, and he didn't want to mess up their chances at having a safe place to raise their future young pups until they would be old enough to travel. I'm sure you would be welcome there if that's what you want, he added with a small shrug. She was clearly Melonii, so they would welcome her just as they had welcomed him.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Megara - January 06, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Midar - January 07, 2019, 02:35 PM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Megara - January 07, 2019, 04:13 PM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Midar - January 08, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Megara - January 11, 2019, 09:16 AM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Midar - January 13, 2019, 01:05 AM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Megara - January 13, 2019, 01:21 AM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Midar - January 13, 2019, 01:38 AM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Megara - January 13, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Midar - January 13, 2019, 02:48 AM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Megara - January 14, 2019, 01:26 PM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Midar - January 16, 2019, 01:23 AM
RE: in shape no bigger than an agate stone - by Megara - January 18, 2019, 02:45 PM