Mount Everfall To bring the pieces back together.
170 Posts
Ooc — JB
The woman hummed happily as she burrowed against his dark shape, and protested with sharper sounds when he withdrew to look her over; before long she was stuck against him again, unwilling to be parted for too long, warm and physical and alive. She felt the thumping of her heart and thought she heard his too, thundering, and if she concentrated it seemed like they beat in tandem. His warmth spread to her with every nuzzle of her snout, graze of her cheek against his shoulder, whatever. It collected in the pit of her belly and made her skin feel like it was being lightly electrified.

Is he still here? he asked, looking to the shadows beside her, Is he following you? Then the shadows behind himself, vigilant and ready to protect her — and Camilla let out a quiet whine, pressing close as soon as she could. I don't know. He.. He went to find food, and I ran. We hurt him. I think.. I-I think he gave up, a lump formed in her throat and she tried to stay composed. If fear took over she'd not be able to speak again, and she needed to say something -- I think I'm okay. You -- you saved me. I...

She was shaking now, the adrenaline spike from their reunion beginning to wear off and her body protesting more and more. She was exhausted, and didn't know what else to say besides, I — We — we're okay now.
Messages In This Thread
To bring the pieces back together. - by Spooky Camilla - January 09, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: To bring the pieces back together. - by Phox - January 09, 2019, 07:45 PM
RE: To bring the pieces back together. - by Spooky Camilla - January 11, 2019, 02:30 AM
RE: To bring the pieces back together. - by Phox - January 14, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: To bring the pieces back together. - by Spooky Camilla - January 14, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: To bring the pieces back together. - by Phox - January 15, 2019, 01:31 PM
RE: To bring the pieces back together. - by Spooky Camilla - January 15, 2019, 02:56 PM