Hushed Willows the hawk does not fear you, boy, and the hawk never will
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Illidan shouldn't feel too bad, for she had never heard of his pack, despite being a pretty well-established traveler. True, she had been busy. It would have been nice to be able to invite them to Yule, though. Her face fell from polite welcome to dismay as he mentioned the absence of wolves on the plateau over the mountains. She only knew of one such pack on one such plateau over there; the chances were small he was speaking of a different one.

They're gone? Lily asked, astonished. Fear began to curdle in her stomach. Kavik, Liri, Ruenna? No, they haven't come here, she answered, though her question established that already. The last I saw of them was at our celebration of the winter solstice, almost a moon ago. They seemed fine, besides Liri taking ill.

Her ears folded back as she began to visibly fret. I'm sorry--I've no idea where they would have gone. Liri and Kavik were with us at one point, then left to start their own pack. If they have family nearby, I don't know who or where. God, hopefully they were all right, and nothing terrible had happened. As much as she still bristled at the two leaving so abruptly, she nonetheless had always wished them the best.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the hawk does not fear you, boy, and the hawk never will - by Lily - January 14, 2019, 09:31 AM