Fairspell Meadow Auspicious Anomalancy
ʜ ɢss ғ ʀx
75 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ

Imprisoned, banished, into a nexus of my own design...
Now Time mocks me, and my sentence is Gravity.

The compliment stunned her partially, and while she wasn’t vain extremely on her exterior, the Witch knew well the excellence of her name. It was a coveted thing, as all particular names should be. Why it was such a startle to her coming from a potentially forgetful Celestial was beyond whatever she could have imagined. Had she known that he had only given her a nickname however, the Goddess would have possibly been hurt, a bit. All mortals seemed to be was forever on the hunt to hurt one another. 
But alas, she had no clue. 

The vivacity of the wind had been lost to her, as all elements of this plane were. But she watched as it tore and shrieked at him, pulling the ravenesque before her like some tantruming fool. Immediately, pity began to delicately settle across her heart as Zafina found this Celestial waning of his brilliance. 

With a nod, the Awakened followed the ebonian as he turned across the cliffs edge, the horrendous waves of air attempting now to decide between pushing the man to his demise, or yanking him back to apologize for it’s abrasive behavior. Banner blowing on the trail of the wind, it danced as did her fur, as miniature plumes of a soot’s final smokes would. As he led the way however, her gems felt over the scars upon him over and over as she tried to piece together what might have gotten so close to the bird. 

Corvione was an Italian pack i’d seen in the eastern half of this world. Operated as a mafia would, and their sigil was the Raven,” she shared her traveler knowledge with the man, the bud of her interest in him slightly feeding upon the topic of his name. “While ‘Hrafn‘ is Nordic for raven.” Was she talking to much?

She had only said a few sentences, but she felt she had maybe shared too  much. The beauty then silenced herself, thinking perhaps this mortal valued silence more than a Divine’s literature lesson. Blood moon jewels stuck to the trail ahead.

But every sky will build my throne.

Messages In This Thread
Auspicious Anomalancy - by Zafina - January 10, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Auspicious Anomalancy - by Corvus - January 12, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Auspicious Anomalancy - by Zafina - January 12, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: Auspicious Anomalancy - by Corvus - January 12, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: Auspicious Anomalancy - by Zafina - January 14, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: Auspicious Anomalancy - by Corvus - January 14, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Auspicious Anomalancy - by Zafina - January 14, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: Auspicious Anomalancy - by Corvus - January 15, 2019, 02:08 PM
RE: Auspicious Anomalancy - by Zafina - January 17, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: Auspicious Anomalancy - by Corvus - January 17, 2019, 01:53 PM