Blackbeak Bluff and I looked back in regret; ignoring when they said run as fast as you can.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir was always inland so she had never known how much she actually loved the sea until now. Now she lived by it, felt it everyday and now it's her favorite scenery. A minute or two later she opened her eyes watching the ripples in the water grow to just slap the side of the cliff. The sound it made was soothing if anything. Soon she wasn't alone as another was approaching her.

Aren't you afraid the wind is gonna toss you right off the edge? , the stranger asked her before she stepped down to face him. I'm not afraid of death. If it was to strike me i'd be fine. she said taking a few steps toward him her tail swaying a bit. I was just taking in the scenery. What are you doing? her voice was quiet but it carried as the hollow wind carried it to him.

Elixir sat on the damp ground only yards from the stranger her eyes trying to take in everything he does. If he was a threat he would have just went right in for the kill, at least that was what she thought. It was hard for her to not want to get up and be flirtatious, the way her mind wanted her to be at this time so she glued herself to the ground... for now.

I'm Elixir. she added as a late after thought of her previous question toward him.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and I looked back in regret; ignoring when they said run as fast as you can. - by Elixir - January 11, 2019, 12:54 PM