Blackbeak Bluff and I looked back in regret; ignoring when they said run as fast as you can.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
The man seemed to be thinking for a moment as she stared at him. When he did speak it was in a nervous voice like he wasn't sure how to approach her or something but in a way it charmed her a bit. A small devilish smile started to make its way across her lips before he could say that she smelled good.

The laugh he made was sort of awkward but she didn't pry too much besides she was sure her awkward features weren't the best either.. I like the name, Verx. it felt like she had turned off her shy switch and turned on another as she got up to take a step forward. All the while she swayed her tail, the smile still painted on her face as her eyes met his giving an 'i'm so innocent' gaze. This seemed familiar to her, this urge to be so flirtatious, which she seemed to be catching onto faster than she thought she would.

I smell good hmmm? her voice was soft and seductive as she pranced forward stopping inches from him. Elixir moved to her side and then ran her tail under his chin playfully. She let out a small giggle and then blinked a few times. I'm from Stormrift, not too far from here. What about you, Verx? Where do you reside? she pulled away her tail and waited for a response.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and I looked back in regret; ignoring when they said run as fast as you can. - by Elixir - January 12, 2019, 04:53 PM