Heron Lake Plateau got me praying, man, this hunger
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey felt herself losing control. Panic was rising, and much as she didn't feel at all sexy in this moment, the scent in the air told her she really needed to be. She sucked in a deep breath, held it for a few seconds, then let it go - four, five, seventeen times, before she finally realized her mate hadn't said a word to her anxieties. She spun to look at him, offense and incredulity written in her face until she saw the look on his. He was utterly dumbstruck, and suddenly so was she. Until she realized why, and then, the sexy came.

The Blackthorn melted at his dopey face. The thoughts of Elwood and her kids and the future and even kind of this moment disappeared as she looked at him. She loved this man. She loved him wholly and completely. She'd ripped her entire life into pieces for him, just so he could sew them all up together again for her. And when she'd tried to rend them apart again, he'd brought the sewing kit right back out without question. He was always, always doing what was best for them. Couldn't she do the same? And just? Spread her legs right where her parents and siblings and cousins and kids could just come waltzing in on them at any second?

Yeah.. she could.

She smiled and strode up to him, pressing herself into his chest and running her muzzle along his throat and neck. She didn't have any words to reassure him or alert him to the 180 her mind had just made. She just purred and nuzzled and groomed and teased, and forgot completely about the temper tantrum she had just been throwing.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
got me praying, man, this hunger - by Rannoch’s Ghost - January 12, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: got me praying, man, this hunger - by Liffey - January 12, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: got me praying, man, this hunger - by Liffey - January 13, 2019, 07:21 PM
RE: got me praying, man, this hunger - by Liffey - January 16, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: got me praying, man, this hunger - by Liffey - January 17, 2019, 07:01 PM
RE: got me praying, man, this hunger - by Liffey - January 20, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: got me praying, man, this hunger - by Liffey - January 25, 2019, 05:55 PM