Moonspear lladd fi
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She was a little surprised at first to hear him tell her so much about how he was feeling, even going as far as to offer her a peak at his history. But the surprise was only brief, quickly replaced with worry and deep sympathy. She couldn't stand to see him so torn up, and she was afraid she wouldn't have the right words to say. To hear that he felt lost and miserable broke her heart. She drew in a soft breath, concerned gaze searching his face. Oh, Llewellyn, she started. I am so sorry you can never return home, she expressed first, understanding a little what that must be like, for she also had a home that she loved, and she would be devastated if she was unable to ever return there. I think you're so much more than a follower, but if you're unhappy living under someone else's command, then maybe you should seek a claim of your own. Her kind gaze still remained on his face as he spoke, even as it pained her to encourage him to ultimately leave. But his misery was palpable and it squeezed her heart so tightly that she would do or say just about anything that might give him some relief. I know it won't be the same as home, but maybe you would be able to find some happiness, she added. But if it helps at all, she started, averting her gaze. You're important to me, she said quietly, eyes still cast down at their feet, uncertainty making her uncharacteristically shy. She made the admission hoping it might make him feel better to be important to someone. Maybe it would help him not feel so lost. She was here because he asked her to come after all.
Messages In This Thread
lladd fi - by Llewellyn - January 12, 2019, 11:48 PM
RE: lladd fi - by Speedy - January 15, 2019, 02:26 AM
RE: lladd fi - by Llewellyn - January 18, 2019, 01:03 AM
RE: lladd fi - by Speedy - January 22, 2019, 04:13 AM
RE: lladd fi - by Llewellyn - January 27, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: lladd fi - by Speedy - January 31, 2019, 02:49 AM
RE: lladd fi - by Llewellyn - February 08, 2019, 12:26 AM
RE: lladd fi - by Speedy - February 18, 2019, 08:33 PM