Lost Creek Hollow see you later simulator
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
Ukulele must've sensed Bat's eyes on her. She turned, smiled in a way that could only be called sisterly. "Everything's gonna be fine. I'll make sure they look after you. Spur says she knows this place," she continued, turning her gaze from her companion back to the nearby hollow. "She said she grew up here, actually. She thinks you'll love it h—"

The arrival of a black wolf with green eyes captured both young females' attention. He reminded Bat of several other wolves, though she didn't bother trying to place them. Her silver eyes peered up at him, saying all the things she couldn't, though fortunately Lele was quick to give her a voice.

"Hi! I'm Lele and this is my friend, Fish. She can't talk right now because she had an accident. She almost drowned but my daddy and our friend saved her. We've been looking after her but we think she belongs in a pack. We were hoping we could drop her off here, with you. She needs more care than we can provide on the road." Ukulele was young—just a few weeks older than her—but Bat marveled at her charm and eloquence.

Bat bobbed her head to corroborate Lele's tale. She smiled faintly at the ironic nickname, given to her by Lele after her daddy had fished Bat's freezing body from a break in the river ice. There was so much more Bat would've said if she could, though she was not only mute, she was also weak. Once in her life, she'd been lackadaisical for the hell of it; now, she truly didn't have any energy to spare.

"Hello!" Lele piped up again, drawing Bat's attention to a second wolf, who looked to be about their age. "I'm Ukulele—Lele, for short—and this is my friend, Fish." Tambourine's lookalike smiled warmly, nudging Bat with an elbow and mouthing, "They seem nice!"
Messages In This Thread
see you later simulator - by Bat - January 14, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: see you later simulator - by Terance - January 14, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: see you later simulator - by Nunataq - January 14, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: see you later simulator - by Bat - January 14, 2019, 03:28 PM
RE: see you later simulator - by Terance - January 17, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: see you later simulator - by Bat - January 17, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: see you later simulator - by Terance - January 18, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: see you later simulator - by Bat - January 18, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: see you later simulator - by Terance - January 18, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: see you later simulator - by Bat - January 18, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: see you later simulator - by Terance - January 18, 2019, 11:02 AM