Lost Creek Hollow see you later simulator
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
"Oh no, no," Lele said, maintaining her chipper tone, "daddy and Spur and me, we like to travel! Don't worry about us, we can take care of ourselves." She beamed at Terance, as if honored by his concern, her smile growing impossibly wider and her tail beginning to thump when he went on to say he would take in her ailing friend.

"Oh, yay!" the teenager said, suddenly smothering Bat with hugs and kisses. "Thank you, Terance, thank you!" she chirped in between. "They're going to take great care of you here, Fish. I can tell. And we'll come back to visit you one day, I promise!" She finished her demonstration by bracing her forelegs on her fellow youth's shoulders, staring her deeply in the eyes, smiling and planting one last smooch on Bat's nose.

-Thank you,- was all the weakened Bat could think to do, directing a grateful smile at Ukulele first and then shifting it to Terance. -Thank you...- she repeated, wondering if the sign would be understood.

"She's saying 'thank you,' I'm pretty sure," Lele translated as she swept to her feet. "Oh, I'm going to miss you, Fish. All my love. Thank you again, Terance. Goodbye!" And with several dips of her head, waves of her tail and even a few blown kisses, Ukulele melted into the underbrush, disappearing in the direction where Tambourine and Larkspur awaited her.

That left Bat at the borders, facing her new leader. She kept her head bowed as she waited for whatever came next. She'd always wanted to infiltrate another pack, though these circumstances were far from anything she'd ever imagined. There wasn't much she could do about it now, so she'd just have to make the best of her situation.
Messages In This Thread
see you later simulator - by Bat - January 14, 2019, 11:16 AM
RE: see you later simulator - by Terance - January 14, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: see you later simulator - by Nunataq - January 14, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: see you later simulator - by Bat - January 14, 2019, 03:28 PM
RE: see you later simulator - by Terance - January 17, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: see you later simulator - by Bat - January 17, 2019, 07:09 PM
RE: see you later simulator - by Terance - January 18, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: see you later simulator - by Bat - January 18, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: see you later simulator - by Terance - January 18, 2019, 10:42 AM
RE: see you later simulator - by Bat - January 18, 2019, 10:52 AM
RE: see you later simulator - by Terance - January 18, 2019, 11:02 AM