Ankyra Sound you're appealing to emotions that i simply do not have
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Some of his mental anguished was subdued as Alarian pressed further into him, his closeness sending a much needed wave of calmness over his tense body. When the other man lifted his head, offering Midar a vantage point to what was quickly becoming his favorite spot, he wasted no time seizing the opportunity to trail a mixture of soft nips and licks down his lover's neck. The beast stopped his descent at the juncture of his neck and shoulder, taking a few moments to inhale deeply and let the comforting scent settle in his lungs before running through his veins to further ease his torment. 

He felt the scarred male tremble against him, and the beast had to swallow against the tightening of his stomach. He was about to explode from anticipation, but somewhere deep inside, he found a tiny thread of restraint, willing himself to spend some more time moving his muzzle through the fur under his lover's jaw. Midar stopped when his nose found the soft hair at the base of Alarian's ear, and he lingered there for a minute, offering soft licks before pulling back a little and applying more gentle swipes of his tongue to the top of his lover's head. He wasn't sure he could hold back anymore at this point, his need making his heart rate quicken against his rib cage as harsh breaths rushed from his nose. His control finally snapped under the weight of his desperate wanting, and Midar moved away just enough to softly nudge his lover to turn so that he could finally push away the visions of Alarian dead and most importantly, forget about all of the emotional turmoil that had been between them since that day at the lake.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're appealing to emotions that i simply do not have - by Midar - January 19, 2019, 02:12 AM