Blackbeak Bluff arachnophobia has left the chat
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia

his words bring her pause, analysing, this new dynamic that has shifted so from from those past. this is not about him gaining the uper hand or either of them vying for power over the other, this is the same thing that happened all those moons agoin the glen. this is delicate and dangerous as the fine edge of a dagger, and she drops any semblance of the shielded creature she was a moment ago. "because you do not want me, Vaati. you want a life to interfere in, a struggle for power." so much of her had been defined by pre-set ideals, those defined by her mother, by Rannoch, by Vaati, and she had only come to understand who she was very recently. cold and fire and anger masked a sense of self shattered by all the turbulence of her youth, which rather than build her character had sought to uproot it, change it, break it into something new and different each time. "I do not know who, what I am. you are much the reason for that." the ice was scrubbed from her voice, and she no longer cared about trying to turn his words to her advantage.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
arachnophobia has left the chat - by Cassiopeia - January 20, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: arachnophobia has left the chat - by Vaati - January 20, 2019, 10:09 PM
RE: arachnophobia has left the chat - by Cassiopeia - January 20, 2019, 10:28 PM
RE: arachnophobia has left the chat - by Vaati - January 20, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: arachnophobia has left the chat - by Cassiopeia - January 22, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: arachnophobia has left the chat - by Vaati - January 27, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: arachnophobia has left the chat - by Cassiopeia - January 27, 2019, 09:46 AM
RE: arachnophobia has left the chat - by Vaati - January 27, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: arachnophobia has left the chat - by Cassiopeia - January 27, 2019, 07:38 PM