Wapun Meadow the bicameral mind
these violent delights
551 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Tracker
Private 
Weather: 24˚ Mostly Cloudy.
Territory: Named for the dawn, the Wapun Meadow lives up to the title spectacularly. Blanketed by wildflowers in the warmer seasons, the territory is alive with bright color and exotic scents. Prey animals are abundant within the lands, most notably a migrating herd of pronghorn that visit the area. The southern edge of the meadow is eclipsed by a mighty strand of black cottonwood trees that provide a shaded refuge from the sunlit fields of flowers. The center of the territory houses a small creek of no name, that enriches the brilliant greens and colors of the meadow.
Attention: @Stigmata

Metrona had been lead to a snow-blanketed meadow, miles away from her birthplace. She had been freed of her recollections due to a mishap over the summertime, and now she stalked credulously—to her, these meadows were new, and she was taken by its beauty.

The herd that Metrona had followed was small, her target an elder buck. Although she was wary of his antlers, the huntress knew that he was far from his prime. Hunger had made her desperate; usually, she would not trust herself to take on a herd on her own. Licking her lips, the huntress lowered herself to the ground and observed the group from afar. Her desperation was paired with self-awareness—she was in heat and was just as vulnerable as the herd before her. She was fortunate to have not crossed another male yet but, she was aware that these scent-rich territories were far more utilized than the land which she had come from. There were packs, Metrona knew, and she did her best to avoid them for now.
they took the crown but it's alright
all the liars are calling me one
nobody's heard from me for months
i'm doing better than i ever was
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
though typically on the hunt for food, stigmata followed a much different scent on the winds over wapun, dread and eagerness filling him in equal parts. he hated more and more coming down from the mountains, and if he still were not on the lookout for piper, he would not have ventured in the direction of rising sun at all. but fate or the roleplay gods had a rather funny way of setting things up, and now he found himself captured by the allure of a stray she-wolf in heat.

she was easy enough to spot on the plains - the lean, silvered body of bullet made wolf - and stigmata felt his pulse quicken with the incessant need to investigate her. ears tall and tail boasting of his position, the iron liege descended quietly into the snow-meadow, trailing after the lone female and chuffing to catch her attention. as her gaze turned to him he stopped, arced tail waving and expression gauging her receptiveness to his presence.
these violent delights
551 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Tracker
Metrona had smelled Stigmata before she had heard him, and had anticipated his bidding. She turned slowly at the sound of the sovereign's request, her tail lifting and her ears pushing forward as she observed him; the herd would go neglected, for now. 

"Yes?" Metrona asked coyly, her gaze trailing  Stigmata's every curve.  Liking what she saw, Metrona flirtatiously trifled forward a step. "Can I help you?" her tail swept upon her gunmetal back.
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
she paused in her hunt, immediately receptive to the alpha male's advances - and for good reason, given the hale, virile wolf that he was. an attraction driven entirely by hormones blossomed between them, and neither wolf appeared keen on denying the other. she might have found kinder, gentler suitors, but none so greedy and conniving as stigmata, and with no mate to urge him home, he was eager to take advantage of this particular situation as bachelors were wont to do.

it didn't matter that he also liked what he saw in the stone huntress, even if she was a bit thinner than he would have preferred. the season and her status as a lone wolf seemed to afford that. these vulnerabilities only made his chances of acceptance higher. "not really," he replied drunkenly; intoxicated and swayed strangely by her scent - willed to woo her, when normally he would have been looking to be further impressed. "but i think i can help you," he hummed encouragingly, taking only a few steps forward at a time as he continued to measure her reactions.
these violent delights
551 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Tracker
what a HUSSY

"Not really," Stigmata had answered, "But I think I can help you." 

Metrona's chin lifted in reply, and a smile played upon her dark lips. "Is that so?" she asked, feigning innocence; they would help each other. Metrona turned on him suddenly, showing him her magnificent money-makin' derriere. "And how can you help me?" she wondered aloud as she glanced back at him, her voice a sultry purr.
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
she was willing, and he was excited - beyond recognition of himself and only a husk of the tactful beast he typically was. he would not have fought for this she-wolf, but no other male stood by to claim her, and more than this she seemed receptive to him; a heather-gray moth irrefutably drawn to the alpha's flame. and the king could not flush himself of her magnetizing scent - not when she had yet to repel him.

"i would rather show you," the prowler rumbled, coming up eagerly to her hindquarters with anticipatory wags of his own tail, seeking to gingerly stick his nose where the sun didn't shine. he wondered how much she would want to "play around" first, but his thoughts for the future didn't seem to go beyond that.

...though it turns out she was just a tease, and rebuffed him before he could go much further with her. the silver goddess swept away from him, and he spent the better part of the afternoon tracking slowly after her, but in the end he returned home empty-pawed and with balls as blue as the sky.