Swiftcurrent Creek i'm only a fool for you
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Like in the plateau, patrolling had become a way for the alpha to clear his mind. He had yet to find their missing members, one being his sick mate, and it tore at his protective nature. He had been searching the mountain pass that lead to what was once his home, but he found no trace of her or Corvus anywhere. When he woke this morning, it was to an almost crippling sorrow as he realized his reunion with Liri had only been in his dream. So, he made his way to the borders to try and forget his despair.

His plan hadn't really worked, and he was about to wander from the creek and explore the lands adjacent to his new claim but Myrren's scent halted his steps. He could never really tell if she actually liked him, but she had followed him here and stayed, so he felt he had at least earned some of her loyalty. He followed her trail, curious to see what she was up to and in need of a distraction, not realizing until he saw her in the distance the shift in her scent. He tensed, fighting the wave of desire that surged through him. He hadn't felt that way about anyone since Liri, and to say it was disconcerting would be an understatement. It was too late to turn around now, though--he didn't want to offend her, so he continued to move towards her, stopping in front of her with a dip of his head in greeting. Myrren, he rumbled, trying to keep his voice steady. Now that he was closer in proximity, the temptation was almost unbearable. He was sure she was aware of how she must smell to the opposite sex, and the last thing he would ever want to do is make her uncomfortable, so he fought to keep his composure as he asked, How are you this morning. If anything, he could try and reassure her that she could be around him without any unwanted advances.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
i'm only a fool for you - by Alessia - January 21, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: i'm only a fool for you - by RIP Kavik - January 21, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: i'm only a fool for you - by Alessia - January 21, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: i'm only a fool for you - by RIP Kavik - January 21, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: i'm only a fool for you - by Alessia - January 21, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: i'm only a fool for you - by RIP Kavik - January 21, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: i'm only a fool for you - by Alessia - January 22, 2019, 12:03 AM
RE: i'm only a fool for you - by RIP Kavik - January 22, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: i'm only a fool for you - by Alessia - January 22, 2019, 01:10 AM
RE: i'm only a fool for you - by RIP Kavik - January 22, 2019, 02:16 AM