Dragoncrest Cliffs even small children, when launched at very fast speeds, can kill
i'm still here, but all is lost
718 Posts
Ooc — remus
Master Guardian
Away

oh -- brother, yes, that makes more sense. she nods at verx, curious about this 'nasty situation' as vonn begins to speak, pulling her attention onto him. some of the words he says are unfamiliar, though they remind him a little bit of french (what limited amount she was exposed to during étoille's tenure here). 

she's not particularly bothered by the request, although her nose crinkles a little at his having vowed to another claim already (i mean, she gets it, but still, kind of a weird thing to announce -- thanks for the hospitality but i deffo will be bouncing). his slightly insidious final statement more or less goes over her head as she says, "you're welcome to stay until aure returns, so long as you contribute as you say you will." nomi will agree, she's sure. but, "where about is this claim you mentioned?" she presses, wary that they're about to have more neighbors -- something she is not too keen on.
and there's nobody there to catch us when we fall
Messages In This Thread
RE: even small children, when launched at very fast speeds, can kill - by Blixen - February 04, 2019, 08:03 PM