Swiftcurrent Creek [ a melody for the ancients]
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
It was no lie that women tended to be a weak spot for the alpha, but even as beautiful as this particular woman was, her attitude certainly ruined it. He opened his mouth to answer, but then Shaara was speaking again, clearly displeased with his touch and his words. He winced a little at her jab and watched remorsefully as she walked away. There was nothing he could do about that right now, but maybe he would give her some time to cool off and then try and resolve things with his pack mate later.

He turned back to the black and caramel woman, ready to address her demands. Alpha means that I, along with Soltero here and the other Alpha Constantine, are the leaders of this pack and are responsible for deciding if strangers would be a valuable addition to the ranks, he answered first. Obviously there was more to it than that, but it was the duty that currently pertained to her needs. If a rank is what you want, then you should consider asking instead of demanding. You might also consider not treating the other members like trash since if you were to join, you would be joining as a rank below every current member here. Not to mention, packmate's should be treated with respect always. Respect was most important to Kavik, and this woman had not earned his today. As for your untouched womb, I can't help you there and you're not likely to find anyone else to give you what you want if you continue to act the way you have been today. She would be hard-pressed to find a pack that would let her in and give her breeding rights if she went to them with the same attitude she had here rather than attempting to prove her value. 

He let his words settle over the woman for a few seconds. Now, if you still wish to join us, then I believe you owe Shaara an apology. It should be done in the presence of one of the three leaders here since I don't completely trust that you will do it without any of the venom you have spewed today, he finished, confident gaze boring into her face as he waited to gauge her reaction. Her behavior had shown a certain level of pride, and he feared she wouldn't take his words very well. It mattered little to Kavik, though. As far as he was concerned, if she couldn't yield to him on these things, then she didn't really belong here anyway.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
[ a melody for the ancients] - by Vivian - January 23, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Shaara - January 23, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by RIP Kavik - January 24, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Vivian - January 24, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Velvet - January 24, 2019, 06:32 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Shaara - January 25, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by RIP Kavik - January 25, 2019, 12:45 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Soltero - January 25, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Vivian - January 25, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: [ a melody for the ancients] - by Shaara - January 26, 2019, 12:04 PM