Heron Lake Plateau who's saying nothing about as loud as she can.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin wasn't left waiting too long, but the wolf that appeared was not the one she had expected to see first. She'd figured it would take Towhee some time to answer her call, considering it was X who would have to hear and then find her and then bring her. That whole series of events seemed like it would take some time, and she also assumed that Tegan would hear and come instantly sprinting as fast as he could. Little did she realize...

In any event, the Blackthorn wasn't at all disappointed to see her goddaughter approaching. She smiled brightly, wincing at the stab of pain in her heart that reminded her of just how much she'd missed her kid. She moved to meet her, but stilled a little at Towhee's words. Her smile faded a little, but she tried to hold it up as she canted her head. "What do you think I'm doing here?" Fin asked, doing her usual signing and speaking aloud simultaneously, "I told you I'd visit."
Messages In This Thread
who's saying nothing about as loud as she can. - by Finley - January 30, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: who's saying nothing about as loud as she can. - by Finley - January 31, 2019, 01:13 PM