Heron Lake Plateau who's saying nothing about as loud as she can.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin frowned a little at Towhee's response. This wasn't going to be easy at all. Her goddaughter just didn't see things the way that she did, though Fin at least could understand where the girl was coming from. She was hopeful Towhee might find that capacity for her as well, but she was very much her mother's daughter in spite of having never really known one another.

She couldn't come up with a response before Towhee broke the quiet that had descended with a softer comment. Fin smiled, though felt a twinge of hurt when the girl referred to Elwood as her better half. Towhee likely hadn't meant that as a dig, but Fin felt it as such. "Nah, I left him behind today. He's been slowing me down," Fin answered, smirking a little before it fell and the more serious topic they'd attempted to sidestep came back to the forefront of her mind.

"So... do you hate me?" Fin asked, wanting to just rip the band aid off and have the uncomfortable crap done and over with so they could move forward.

Messages In This Thread
who's saying nothing about as loud as she can. - by Finley - January 30, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: who's saying nothing about as loud as she can. - by Finley - January 31, 2019, 05:48 PM