Heron Lake Plateau who's saying nothing about as loud as she can.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Though she was clearly trying to pull her punches (a little), Towhee wasn't doing all that great of a job at it. Fin was pleased to hear that she wasn't hated, but she definitely was not her goddaughter's favorite person here. But she had known that walking into this. Which of course, did not make the little jabs any less hurtful.

"I'm here for him too," Fin said steadily before heaving a sigh, "Listen, I know we didn't explain our reasons very well, but frankly, there are some I just don't think you're going to accept regardless. And in any event, I think it's better if you get your anger out before I bother. So why don't you go ahead and start yelling. Let me have it - I can take it, and I probably deserve it. So unleash, kiddo. Get it all out, and when you're done, we can talk. And remember, I love the hell out of you no matter what." She sat back on her haunches then, wincing as her hip protested the adjustment. She settled her warm chocolate gaze on Towhee then, and waited.

Messages In This Thread
who's saying nothing about as loud as she can. - by Finley - January 30, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: who's saying nothing about as loud as she can. - by Finley - January 31, 2019, 07:55 PM