Heron Lake Plateau who's saying nothing about as loud as she can.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin did her best to sound convincing, but she was suddenly not finding it easy to believe her own words. She knew her son was strong and she believed in his strength, but the idea of what might become of him if it turned out he wasn't was enough to invite paranoia in. When Towhee asked her again to make sure to see Tegan, she couldn't help but narrow her eyes a little and murmur "I already said I would," to herself, intentionally keeping her lips from moving much so Towhee wouldn't be able to tell what she'd said.

She took a breath and let it go, focusing on the conversation topic change. "Things are busy, what with everyone getting to know one another and get established," Fin said, going back to her signing/speaking/ensuring Towhee could understand now that she was done being petulant, "Busy for everyone else, I should say. El and I are playing the retired card hard over there and have mostly just been den hunting and strolling around, getting the lay of the land." Which was exactly what she had wanted in moving. She'd never truly felt like her responsibilities had been taken off of her shoulders with the Redhawks. She was determined to make it so with the Firebirds.

"How have things been around here, other than Tegan?" Fin asked, curious to know if she and Quixote were getting along again or not.

Messages In This Thread
who's saying nothing about as loud as she can. - by Finley - January 30, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: who's saying nothing about as loud as she can. - by Finley - February 03, 2019, 06:42 PM