Shadewood My heart holds more than you know.
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The girl threw Laroche a grin, knowing that he despised her calling him soft. A man like that had pride in appearance, hard and impenetrable.
But she knew she’d already gotten under his skin and was happy. Happy that she could make him happy. 

Her mind drifted to him showing her the star. The brightest. And her wish — she’d wished for something so very important. She hoped the gruff man was right in saying it’d come true. 

He approached her then, laying the fox by her feet. She looked to it then up at him as he spoke. A slow smile spread her face — he cared, it seemed. Cared enough to give up a kill, albeit an unexpected one. “Get someone to tend to your wounds. I wouldn’t like to see your ugly mug get worse.”
Her eyes gleamed with her teasing. He was far from ugly, that was definite to her.
But who could resist teasing him?

The girl quickly reached out and touched her nose to his muzzle before picking up the fox and trotting away to the dens — half wondering if the man would follow her. 
Just to be sure of his movement, she cast a glance back, her eyes locking onto his.
And then she was gone.
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
My heart holds more than you know. - by Cry - January 30, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Morgan - January 30, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Laroche - January 30, 2019, 10:40 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Velvet - January 30, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Sacnite - January 30, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Cry - February 01, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Morgan - February 01, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Laroche - February 02, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: My heart holds more than you know. - by Sacnite - February 04, 2019, 12:06 PM