Heron Lake Plateau now i can't find the key without you
hey, motherfucker!
770 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Ranger
tegan nodded once to the greeting that eljay provided, offering a gentle wave of his tail. no playful teasing followed it this time, however. his gaze, dull and hardened upon the bumbling blackthorn, was unwavering. the only thing that showed any sign of recognition of the words -- and the compliment -- was a flick of a grey ear. 

inwardly, sourly, tegan wondered how the fuck eljay had managed to find a girl before him. he'd be fucking floored to find out his lame ass brother had gotten a piece of ass before him. not that tegan had been trying lately -- he really didn't want any ass. ): "if a girl likes you she'll put out," said tegan bluntly, "simple as that. if she's not interested, she won't give you the time of day."
Messages In This Thread
now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 07:45 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 01, 2019, 10:54 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 01, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 03, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 05, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 06, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 07, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Tegan - February 07, 2019, 10:51 AM
RE: now i can't find the key without you - by Eljay - February 07, 2019, 04:53 PM