Hushed Willows driftwood: a fairytale
✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
686 Posts
Ooc — remus
Away

she greets him warmly; contented, delight moves in closer to her, stifling a laugh at the aborted pun. it's not the first time he's heard it, but rarely has it been used genuinely for him. 

"i'm managing," he says honestly, remembering their pledge to check in with each other. "trying to figure out what to do with myself these days, i guess. how are you?" despite everything he is not oblivious to the call of breeding season upon them. the idea of being seabreeze and olive's donor has flickered in the back of his mind, though he has not given it serious thought -- why get worked up over something they might not even ask of him, honestly? it's not that... well. if he was going to have children with anyone, it should have been seabreeze, but what a miserable failure of a parent he is! no, it's doubtful that they'd even think of him if they wanted to have a litter this year. 

being the nosy bitch that he is though, he tilts his head and says, "breeding season is an interesting time of year, yeah?"
but we were worried that you'd fallen in the river, or worse
but then you sent us back a letter, it said in capital letters
"THE UNIVERSE IS GOING TO CATCH YOU"
[Image: 8jSCQgn.png]
Messages In This Thread
driftwood: a fairytale - by Olive - February 01, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: driftwood: a fairytale - by Ariel - February 05, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: driftwood: a fairytale - by Olive - February 11, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: driftwood: a fairytale - by Ariel - February 18, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: driftwood: a fairytale - by Olive - February 23, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: driftwood: a fairytale - by Ariel - February 24, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: driftwood: a fairytale - by Olive - February 26, 2019, 01:55 PM