Shadewood sandwiched between heaven and hell
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
What initiated the panic attack was not standing by the den, realising that he was not there.

It was when she came upon his thin body, clumps of black fur hanging limply over his frame, body collapsed in the ivory snow; Knew, she saw, for a moment. He was dead. But the very sight of her love so very still in the ground, whispering words to the wind as though it would answer his call and breathe life back into his body, it blasted her with a momentum that not even a swirling storm could achieve.

"Gwen!" 

No. Stop it!

More steps drew her closer, and when she was finally standing still above him, a strangled sob fell from her white maw as she peered down at the figure limp in the snow. "K...Knew?" She croaked, voice feeling rough and foreign against her throat. 

"-I'm so sorry."

She couldn't- b-breathe, lungs shuddering, chest heaving--

The wolf's head rolled limply to the ground, as if all hope had evaporated and the pain he felt had been too much for him to handle. ​Bones protruded like gaping jaws from his side, body thin, a smudge that the world soon would wipe from its surface. His face, torn with guilt, her face, torn with terror--

the pain.

he was gone.

GONE.

The fallen queen's vision was curtained in black, and between gasping sobs she trembled and sunk down to the frozen earth, body crumpling beside the shadow of Raziel and tears streaming down her cheeks. They wouldn't stop.

They just kept coming.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
sandwiched between heaven and hell - by Gwen - February 07, 2019, 10:21 AM
RE: sandwiched between heaven and hell - by Cry - February 07, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: sandwiched between heaven and hell - by Gwen - February 07, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: sandwiched between heaven and hell - by Cry - February 08, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: sandwiched between heaven and hell - by Gwen - February 09, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: sandwiched between heaven and hell - by Cry - February 13, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: sandwiched between heaven and hell - by Gwen - February 16, 2019, 01:58 PM
RE: sandwiched between heaven and hell - by Cry - February 17, 2019, 09:57 PM