Sun Mote Copse Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
It was funny how relationship blinders worked.  Because while Finley was doubting the ability to put in a good word for Niamh, Colt hadn't even considered that would be necessary.  She was Niamh.  Of course they'd find her suitable, for motherhood at least.

The first part still had him somewhat sour, though he softened a bit.  He knew she didn't mean it.  But he was tired of a long earned and well deserved reputation, mostly because he was tired of his own guilt over shit he couldn't change.  You aren't the only one who's different, Frog.  Lotta space between then and now.  She didn't know most of it because he'd decided not to have that talk, but life had been pretty clear with him about the worst it could get.  Time would tell, but he figured he could handle this.

Not sure how much more supportive I can be of Eljay.  He was the picture of it in his mind, checking himself more than he'd ever thought would be possible.  But he liked his nephew quite a bit, so he didn't mind at all.  But alright.  I'll give it a shot.  Her name for Niamh brought to mind his conversation with her a while ago, and his mouth did turn up into a smile.  Thanks, Fin.  You're the best.  Sometimes.  This conversation had irked him, yeah, and she'd prodded things that didn't like being prodded.  But she was here and listening and offering to put in a word and at the end of the day, that was a solid sisterly deal.  He could roll with that.
Messages In This Thread
Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 13, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Elwood - February 14, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 14, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Finley - February 14, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Elwood - February 19, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 19, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Finley - February 25, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Elwood - February 26, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 26, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Finley - February 26, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 26, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - March 01, 2019, 09:51 PM