Hushed Willows Of love and life I choose love
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
As Lily came to him he couldn’t help but adore the way she carried herself, so graceful with her growing belly. It only made him love her even more. He returned all the licks that were given to him with some on her cheek and ear. hello beautiful! he said excitedly, it wasn’t always His favorite time getting to see Lily and doing anything for her. Khali nudged the squirrel with a smile, she had to Be hungry right? With pups growing inside he thought it was inevitable that she wasn’t hungry.

this is all for you my love. he replied to her question. She deserved the world, if not more than that, in his eyes. been worried about getting everything settled before our little one or ones arrive soon. he said with a small touch to her belly. probably why you haven’t seen too much of me. Ive been trying to work on getting food for the potential mothers and everything. Today I just missed you a little More because I haven’t been seeing you he took a small breath in. how’s have you been he asked
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
Of love and life I choose love - by Khali - February 14, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Of love and life I choose love - by Lily - February 14, 2019, 11:55 PM
RE: Of love and life I choose love - by Khali - February 23, 2019, 01:14 AM
RE: Of love and life I choose love - by Lily - February 24, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: Of love and life I choose love - by Khali - March 07, 2019, 07:37 PM
RE: Of love and life I choose love - by Lily - March 07, 2019, 08:58 PM