Swiftcurrent Creek I'll jump right in and pull my pin
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
She nodded in response to his question, and almost instantly his chest tightened with an almost overwhelming feeling of love. He hadn't even met them yet, but somehow he already knew he would do anything for their children. He gently rested his head on her abdomen once more, keeping it there for a little longer until the feeling disappeared. Remaining in his place next to her, Kavik withdrew his touch, feeling like he probably had no reason to keep his head there any longer. That was... he started, unable to find the right words. Thank you, he said quietly. He knew she didn't have to let him take part in moments like these. He certainly didn't deserve her continued kindness regarding the whole situation, but he was definitely more than grateful.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - February 15, 2019, 12:48 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 03, 2019, 02:07 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 06, 2019, 12:19 PM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 12:50 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 01:47 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 02:24 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 02:45 AM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by Alessia - March 07, 2019, 06:05 PM
RE: I'll jump right in and pull my pin - by RIP Kavik - March 07, 2019, 07:14 PM