Alpine Lake here she comes and then she's gone again
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Water, eh?  Obviously from no place we are meant to go. His voice was definitely amused, but how could he not be?  She'd gotten herself into a mess, but it happened to everyone at one point or another.  Except him of course... he tended to either land on his feet or fall spectacularly.

He climbed until he was right behind her, and space wasn't abundant here. Sorry.  I figure I can test the path, tell you where to go.  If you trust me.  He didn't see her as having much choice, and had a bit of a smirk as he delivered the last statement.  His intentions were good though.  He really didn't want to see her fall, much as he might not know her.  He began to back down, carefully checking his weight on the rock.  There's a hold behind you, a bit to the left.  Go for it and I'll tell you when you have it.  Going this way, he could hopefully get her back at least to where she could find her own route.
Messages In This Thread
here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - February 18, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Colt RIP - February 21, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - February 21, 2019, 09:00 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Colt RIP - February 24, 2019, 03:21 AM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - March 06, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - April 04, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Colt RIP - April 10, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - April 11, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: here she comes and then she's gone again - by Vuk - April 19, 2019, 02:49 PM