Shadewood watching every lover on the battleground [M]
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
A euphoric sight to behold, the coalescence of darkest black and purest white, swimming together in a harmonious dance of desire - she waded through the wind toward her king, bathed herself in the sweetness of his scent, tasted the shadows upon her tongue and curled her body into his embrace. Nothing filled the emptiness in her chest more than wrapping herself in the blanket of his warmth, allowing the lustful tingles to shiver down her spine... but-

She wanted more.

"Raziel," a whispered, throaty groan that slipped from her lips into the wintry air, a whimper, unspoken plea; she needed him. To fill the void, grant her relief from the burning itch, the plague of instinctual desire that crumbled any resolve still chaining her mind to the earth. The empress wanted her shadow to unleash his beast upon her, to give in to the wild urges in his veins - she wanted him to unshackle her thoughts and give her wings. Freedom.

The wait was wicked; the cruelest form of torture, so she began to trace her teeth down his chin, the softest clench of her jaws to nibble at his skin. I want you, her mind lulled, only you.
guess we'll see where we go and then when it gets to that part, maybe fade out? IDK how to do this lmfaoo
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread
watching every lover on the battleground [M] - by Gwen - February 19, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: watching every lover on the battleground [M] - by Cry - February 19, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: watching every lover on the battleground [M] - by Gwen - February 20, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: watching every lover on the battleground [M] - by Cry - February 25, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: watching every lover on the battleground [M] - by Gwen - February 27, 2019, 03:39 PM