Shadewood watching every lover on the battleground [M]
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
He was enjoying the most tender nips and nibbles she bestowed on him, trying desperately to remain composed, but as he went on to preen through the delicate flask of her left ear, she tugged on his chain. Raziel. It was softly spoken from her needy ways, but such had yanked him clearly from the light kisses her left on her. 
Those who believed names were sacred, that they held power beyond comprehension- they would prove correct. His abrupt shift passively pleasing to possessively passionate was almost unnatural, clearly unified with the deathless desire in her voice. He blended into her own shadow as he struck himself align to her rear, those succulent and slender hips the guiding light his nightly latching forelimbs. 
Breathless from an illusion of how goddamn perfect he was, he almost felt as though him even looking at her would taint her beauty. But he couldn't let go. The union was here, as her moans and callings whisked him back to where home was. It was all around them, as these two wolves of winter brought light to the world of solace and seclusion, where the sun strayed and moon lived on.

I don't wanna leave...because you are ecstacy. I would welcome you to paradise a thousand times over by having you look in the mirror. You'll love it here, in this place where no Time comes to claim, where you will see you are my dream, where you are my host, where you are my death. Step right up, come one, come all, and see the spektacle of my love, witness as it kills me soft...

He commit to her begging, their vanity and vainity laughing them to pressurized midsets, as he slaved to her pleasures. He had very little control as their body made poetry rile to life, his songs to her sung deep within his mind, the music pounding in his chest- it came alive just as his hips paralleled with hers in the most honed of ways. 

Don't let me fade away...There's nobody I'd rather dance with in this bleeding moonlight...

As they connected, the sheer willingness from her own part near drowned him in confessions of blind but brave love to spill from tarred lips. But he was not here. The Phantom was...and he looked on as innocence was robbed and spilled across this ravenous time. But his words to her lived on as thrusts began and hearts soared into throats. 

Two stars were stolen from the sky- They're the fireworks in your eyes...
Please don't forget who he is, my belle, a monster who enjoys the fear.

Licked lips crossed inked lips as he buried his incisors in her scruff, his beat unending and according to her responsed desires, his obsession with fading with her ceaseless. He could not speak. He could not plea, beg, nor groan. His breath snorted a flirt of smoke wave against her shimmering neck, sweat dripped a tortured man's snout. He wanted to scream her name, to yell his adoration, to pledge his servitude to this goddess over and over again, but the silence spoke enough. His back flexed, spine delivering his infatuation of his fantasies to her desires over and over again in their heated embrace. Hinds kept limber and tight as they christened his wife into the end they truly needed. 

I am willing to do
whatever it takes.
To serve you my heart
on that silver plate you love so much...

Messages In This Thread
watching every lover on the battleground [M] - by Gwen - February 19, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: watching every lover on the battleground [M] - by Cry - February 19, 2019, 02:19 PM
RE: watching every lover on the battleground [M] - by Gwen - February 20, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: watching every lover on the battleground [M] - by Cry - February 25, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: watching every lover on the battleground [M] - by Gwen - February 27, 2019, 03:39 PM