Two Rivers Isle he [m]et a girl who wore versace
91 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
migraine filled phine post
guilt. apology.

She curled in on herself, her ears remained pinned but she was listening. a new kind of static was filling her brain as he apologized and then spoke of not trying to hurt her, about how still was all stressful when his mate could be carrying his children and he was.. out here, with her. right, he was outside the pack, playing with the homewrecker. the bard remained silent but she did look up when another step was taken towards her, one silvery speckled paw towards her.

i shouldn’t have come out here in the first place.

yes, he shouldn't have. she was out her to get away from him and his lover, to make sure the fire did not tempt her to bed him. it was true that she did not want a stranger but then this would not have happened.

i should have just said no. i should have said something.

this was all true as well, but she should have known better. "i came out here to get away from you.. i only wanted you but i could uabe.. tried.. to find.." the static rose again as guilt peirced her heart, she really should stay out her in the cold. or maybe she could go back to the river. or maybe a cliff was a better thing, less pain.

please don't leave.

she spoke again. her voice thick with her accent and unshed tears, what was she to do. "issun.. how will we get through this together.. if this ends in.. if i have.. how are you going to help me? you'll have your own.. i will just be a reminder, a burden to you.. and so will they.." she let her ears pick up from her skull because she could not stand it anymore but they did not sit tall on her head. "how can you.. how can you want me to stay here.. the more i am around the more likely the secret will get out, that she will find out.." she looked up at him with baby blue eyes, not hiding any emotion she felt.
common | japanese
[Image: counselor.gif] 0/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: he met a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: he met a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: he met a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: he met a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 04:50 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 05:14 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 05:45 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 06:06 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 07:37 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 08:11 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 08:57 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 23, 2019, 09:19 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 23, 2019, 10:04 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by Takara - February 24, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: he [m]et a girl who wore versace - by RIP Issun - February 25, 2019, 08:00 PM